7.26.2012

Mani Mania // Olympic Inspired

Well as you all may know the Olympics are just days away and especially in London the moral and spirit is high. I too will be a viewer of the 2012 Olympics and support the American teams. Even though I feel like the trails were just yesterday. Further more to help boost your spirit as our Olympic members are in London this upcoming weekend I have below a nail design inspired by the Olympics that I also did on my nails. Anyone can do this design by applying the color of our flag and simple desgin on the thumb and pinky finger and adding the medals. Fun right!!







To make it even easier Butter London has come out with a commemorative set of lacquer inspired by the Olympic medals.  Also Sephora by O.P.I. has created a nail polish inspired by the Olympic Games. 

So I would love to see what Olympic Inspired nail designs that you have tried for the games from all over the world.  Or just share the love and comment, like or subscribe for more to come!!


               -Sincerely, Briana 




No comments:

Post a Comment