11.22.2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and that all is well.  When most people think about Thanksgiving they date back to the colonial times when the Plymouth colonist and Indians shared a large feast together.  Which we call the first Thanksgiving.  Following that years later President Abraham Lincoln declared Thanksgiving a national holiday to be celebrated every November.

Though when I think of Thanksgiving I think back to all the things I'm thankful for.  This year I am so very grateful for my family, and roof over my head, the food on my table, and the ability to live life to the fullest.

                  OWxkxDljsdCKfTOwxcFX2RNC.jpeg:Amazon:photo
                                                                                                       Image 

So what are you thankful for today.  I wouldn't mind knowing so share the love and leave a comment down below!!!!




               -Sincerely,Briana




No comments:

Post a Comment