8.29.2012

Birthday Pancakes!

 
 I just recently celebrated my birthday and for breakfast my mother made me these delicious pancakes. They didn't turn out as perfect as this picture but they where close enough and I am sure tasted as great as they looked.  They were very fun and all in all a great idea to share with someone on there birthday!


For Pancakes

 -2 cups flour                                                             -3 cups of buttermilk
-2 teaspoons baking powder                                    -4 tablespoons unsalted, soft
-1 teaspoon baking soda                                         -4 tablespoons colored sprinkles
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 cup sugar
-2 large eggs, lightly beaten

For Glaze
        
-1 cup powdered sugar
-3 tablespoons milk
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
-2 teaspoon colored sprinkles, plus more for sprinkling on top


Combine, Cook, Top with Glaze and Enjoy!


              

                -Sincerely,Briana

               

No comments:

Post a Comment