9.09.2012

Back To School Chic

So recently I have been spending time on different ways I can expand my blog to gain a larger viewing population. So I found this really cool site that you may or may not happen to know about called Polyvore. I took numerous times and hours just to create this one set while I continuously found little things I could keep added to my "set".

Though while creating this set came some sort of inspiration right.  Well I got the idea when I was out one day and this women was wearing this lose fitting, cream colored skull tunic with peach colored skinny/jeggings.  I loved her outfit so, right when I got home I dropped my things and surfed the web to find that top then though it would be great to make a outfit collage to share.

Back To School Chic
























 
 
When creating this outfit I couldn't find the exact brand of clothes that I wanted.  So instead of some J Brand Denim Jeans I would just go with a pair of American Eagle colored skinnies and a pair of gold Toms for the shoes.  For the stud earrings and gold collar necklace you can find those about anywhere.
 
I hope you enjoyed my outfit collage, and I wouldn't mind reading what you think.  Or just share me some love and comment a  :).  Also what would you like to see in future posts?!?


  
               -Sincerely,Briana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment